Bring Your Own Tents (BYOT)
You bought the tent now the question arises where to pitch it? You definitely cannot pitch anywhere as there is risk of getting caught by authorities as most of major location either fall in forest area or private. We have thought of it and found a solution for people who have there own tent and require campground facilities such as shower, toilets etc.
We promote Safe Camping at our campgrounds which host beautiful location. You can pitch your tents in designated spot approved by our Camp Chief. In this setup, everything is self-service. You have the option of renting BBQ Grills and you can purchase Charcoal from our stores to consumables required for camping. We have in-house dedicated store and Camp Chief can help you with your requirements.
There are common hot and cold showers along with shared toilet for sanitation.
For people not keen on cooking we have the option to buy food from our camping restaurant.
What is included in the tour
- Access to Campground to Pitch Tents in Designated Spot
- Pricing on per person and restriction on tent size not more than 7 feet for 2 pax.
- First Aid / Medical kit
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
- Access to common showers and toilets
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- No outside food/Drinks allowed.
- Transport from and back
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Parking Charges.
Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the "Inclusions" column
- CHECK IN : 11:00 hrs Check OUT :10:00 hrs.
- Budget camping with separate dining and chilling zone.
- Best location with safe camping lake touch property.
- Enjoy the trail through the village
- Hills from three side and access to the waterfront.
- Common toilet and Showers
- Option to Kayaks and Raft with Docks.
- Swimming with Jacket on.
- Trek to nearby waterfall and night trek in Jungle.
- Only Campsite with Amphitheater 500 seater Amphitheater.
- Fishing option.