Camp Sandrush camping is considered as the quaint campsite to relax and unwind.
This has unique sea view tents.
The ideal weekend getaway should provide a pleasing change to your hectic routine and mental relaxation. What you need is a change in scenery. With our Palghar beach campsite you can trade the tarmac, rush, and worries of city life with an exotic blend of sun, sand, and total relaxation. This coastal paradise is just a three-hour drive away from the heart of Bombay and quite popular with tourists. However, Letscampout's site has none of the touristy trappings thanks to its unique location.
The campsite is situated just bang on the sea face on the coconut grove overlooking the majestic Arabian Sea, with access to a secluded beach located just a stone's throw away. The beach itself is away from the main tourist attraction, which lets you enjoy its pristine white sands and unpolluted waters at your leisure. Relax in the cooling sea breeze in our shacks made completely from bamboo and hay. If you prefer to spice the evenings, You can while the afternoon away fishing, or indulge in more vigorous activities such as beach volleyball and cricket.
All that relaxation can make one hungry, but we have you covered with our mouth-watering coastal food, which is otherwise hard to find in that vicinity at special order. However, nothing comes close to the experience of watching the moon flicker in the vitreous sea water, even as your senses revel in the warmth and aroma of our barbecue.
Go out deep sea fishing and if you are lucky with the catch you can cook it on the boat too at additionals.
Summer : 17-39°C
Winter : 12-30°C
What is included in the tour
- Refreshing welcome, drink on Arrival.
- Accommodation in waterproof Coleman tent on double occupancy
- High-Quality Camping Arrangements.
- Comfortable mattress to sleep on.
- Dinner (Veg and Non-Veg)
- Campfire at Night.
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Breakfast on day 2.
- Access to Private Beach.
- Access to activities such as volley ball, cricket etc.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Transport from and back
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the "Inclusions" column
- Best Prime location in Palghar for Camping.
- All Prime Tents have Sea View.
- Private beach with white sand.
- Camp in Coconut grove facing the Arabian Sea.
- Campfire by the beach at night.
- Delicious home-cooked Konkani cuisine.
- If you are lucky you might spot Dolphin!
- Night Beach Trek.
- Fishing Activity by the beach.
- Activities such as Badminton,Volley Ball.