Rajmachi Camping counted as one of the most exciting and close to nature trip. In this trip, you have to traverse about 18Km one way in which you pass scenic mountain ranges and scenic valley.
This route at night is quite chilly going throughout the thick forest. You can spot on the way Nightjars, Sambhars, Palm Civet, Hares etc. it is truly exciting. You get to see streams, If you are walking near dusk or dawn time then you can see a lot of fireflies twinkling around you. Overall Rajmachi night trek experience is unique and unforgettable. When you wake up at the campsite the view is quite amazing.
You camp on best site in Rajmachi. Once you reach the campsite you would be served with village cooked delicacy followed by short campfire. Our tents are best in class providing you with ample ventilation. Next day you wake up with a view and see rising sun from mountains while cool and fresh air adds to the surreal experience. Breakfast is served at campsite post you are ready to trek back.
What is included in the tour
- Camping near Rajmachi Base Village.
- Traverse thru Valley View and watch sunset and Forest.
- Welcome Drink
- Hi-Tea and Snacks
- Dinner (Veg / Nov Veg)
- Overnight Camping at Basecamp at Rajmachi.
- Breakfast & Tea.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Transport from and back
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag ( Rs. 1800)
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- This location is of historic importance and heritage.
- 2 Forts Manoranjan and Srivardhan at this location.
- This campsite is amidst of Nature and beautiful valley.
- See the sunset from Rajmachi.
- Camp on beautiful location overseeing Majestic Rajmachi Fort.
- Experience local cuisine and way of life.
- Chance to spot sambhars, nightjars and Fireflies.