Camping near Karnala Fort
Camping near Mumbai, Camp Karnala situated in Karnala overlooking the Karnala Fort.
Nothing can dampen the excited anticipation of a camping trip, not even a rainy day. Be it gorging up on steaming hot pakoras with a cup of a piping hot tea or warming ourselves near the fireplace with an engaging book, rain does give us a chance to enjoy the unrivalled beauty and magnificence of nature. Letscampout Camp Karnalacampsite is just what the doc ordered. Expected to be nestled in a lush carpet of foliage overlooking the Majestic Karnala Fort and Mountains surrounding in this unique location, even as the mighty Sahyadri caresses you with its gentle blend of cloud and mist.
This is campsite sports a Pool which everyone can take a dip in to relieve all stress. Low voltage Led lighting which are shockproof and aiding eco-certification. Located just 57 km away from Mumbai, this campsite strikes a fine balance between easy accessibility and being the perfect hideaway unsullied by tourists.
Our weather-proof tents ensure that you can enjoy the rains only when you want to. After you are done soaking in the rain, our air beds guarantee sound sleep whilst shielding you from moisture, insects, and the unsavory bits of nature. Moving away from civilization doesn't mean you have to leave civic amenities behind, because Lets Campout provides safety and privacy of personal wooden toilet equipped with commode and health faucet.
This campsite host camping . Guest have options to choose from for camping
Looking for something more than just getting drenched? We have an assortment of adventure activities for adrenaline junkies among you or take a dip in the pool. For others from lot we have the option of Trekking at Karnala fort or nearby Ransai Lake. People high on rush can try there hands at volley ball or badminton. We also have the option of Table tennis and few board games.
Those who want to commune with nature instead can opt for a short, hour-long trek culminating at the source of the pristine private waterfall which is operated from June to Sep However, you don't have to tread long to soak in the virgin splendour of our own secret waterfall situated just 10 minutes from the campsite.
You're likely to drum up a sizeable appetite with all these activities, and we have you covered with an elaborate menu incorporating signature cuisine offering delectable veg and non-veg options. There are few things as perfect as an evening tea in the lap of nature with hot pakodas, good company and cold climate. The culinary highlight however is the barbecue replete with veg and non-veg delicacies cooked right in front of your eyes. We are sure you will savor its aroma and taste for a long time even after the trip.
What is included in the tour
- Unlimited Buffet Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg)
- Breakfast on day 2.
- Accommodation in waterproof Coleman Camping tent on double occupancy with premium Karnala Fort View
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
- Access to common showers
- Access to activities such as Foos Ball Tables, TIC TAC TOES, Table Tennis, Volley Ball, Badminton etc.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- No outside food/Drinks allowed.
- Transport from and back
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Parking Charges.
Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the "Inclusions" column
- Trek to nearby waterfall and night trek in Jungle.
- Live music session on Saturday Night.
- Visit Petting Zoo.
- Visit Organic Farm.
- Best location to the camp nearest campsite to Mumbai.
- Enjoy the trail through the village