Camping near Mulshi lake
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair, this is what you feel when are you with letscampout at camp Mulshi. A perfect getaway for unwinding yourself and nature staring at you from everywhere. The climate so serene throughout the year would sure make you feel heavenly
Tucked in the middle of sahyadri mountains with lush greenery around is surely a delight to see and feel. Waking up to the chirping of birds and the sound of the peacock is highly recommended to forget the digital voices of your alarm clock. So pack your bags to drown yourself in nature. A feel never to be forgotten.
Also detach yourself from gadgets and your mobile which we have unwillingly attached to your lives and grasp the real connection of our mother nature.
And to all ya foodies out there we have the best of English breakfast, mouthwatering vegetarian and nonvegetarian dishes, barbeques at its best which would leave you craving for more.
Activities like Billiards, Foos ball, Live Music adds another set of liveliness to your camping experience. Sharing stories over a campfire is a must. Cant resist the overwhelming feeling of happiness to have your loved ones around and sharing stories with them around a nice warm touch of nature and fire around.
What is included in the tour
- Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg)
- Breakfast on day 2.
- Accommodation in waterproof Coleman Camping tent on double occupancy with premium Karnala Fort View
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
- Access to common showers
- Access to activities such as Foos Ball Tables, TIC TAC TOES, Table Tennis, Volley Ball, Badminton etc.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- No outside food/Drinks allowed.
- Transport from and back
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Parking Charges.
Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the "Inclusions" column
- Trek to nearby waterfall and night trek in Jungle.
- small intimate campsite.
- Visit Organic Farm.
- Superb climate
- Enjoy the trail through the village
- Access to games such as foos ball and billiards.