Located near the Kaas village in Satara, the Kaas Plateau is the perfect weekend getaway for those looking to unwind in the lap of nature. Leave the rat race behind to laze in hammocks and cool breeze from the adjoining lake. Situated 290 km from Mumbai and 130 km from Pune, the campsite is a haven for exotic flora and fauna undisturbed by human excesses. Proximity to the lake ensures pleasant weather during the day, with temperatures dropping down to 5-7 degrees in the night during winter. The place transforms into a veritable Garden of Eden between the end of August and October. That's when the entire plateau blooms with flowers and exotic carnivorous plants such as the Sundew and Pitcher plants as well as the magnificent Venus Fly Trap. This abundance of fauna makes the site perfect for photographers. We also provide guided night treks as a post-dinner activity.
Our tents guarantee protection from the elements, and we provide all that's needed to keep you warm and dry. Our air beds guarantee sound sleep whilst shielding you from moisture, insects, and the unsavoury bits of nature. Moving away from civilisation doesn't mean you have to leave civic amenities behind, because Letscampout provides safety and privacy of toilet tents equipped with seats.
All this lazing around can get you hungry, but we have you covered with an elaborate breakfast and dinner menu incorporating signature rustic cuisine offering delectable veg options.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in high-quality Coleman waterproof tent on single/double occupancy
- High-Quality Camping Arrangements
- Toilet tent with portable toilet seats
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Tea and biscuits.
- Dinner Veg and Non-Veg
- Breakfast on Day 2
- Trek to Kaas Plateau Valley of flowers.
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
- Service Tax
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Take in stunning views of Kaas Plateau UNESCO declared site.
- Reach the top of Kaas Plateau
- Enjoy the trail through flowers
- Camp on the most scenic location.
- Experience the village living.