Floating Glamping near Mumbai at Lake Kalote
Nothing can dampen the excited anticipation of a camping trip, not even a rainy day. Be it gorging up on steaming hot pakoras with a cup of piping hot tea or warming ourselves near the fireplace with an engaging book, rain does give us a chance to enjoy the unrivalled beauty and magnificence of nature. Lets Campout's Camp Max campsite is just what the doc ordered. Expected to be nestled in a lush carpet of foliage overlooking the Kalote Lake and Mountains surrounding in this unique location, even as the mighty Sahyadri caresses you with its gentle blend of cloud and mist.
This is our flagship campsite with all luxurious amenities with 4500 sq. feet shaded area and dedicated bar. Low voltage Led lighting which is shockproof and eco-friendly. Located just 60 km away from Mumbai, this campsite strikes a fine balance between easy accessibility and being the perfect hideaway unsullied by tourists.
Our weather-proof tents ensure that you can enjoy the rains only when you want to. After you are done soaking in the rain, our air beds guarantee sound sleep whilst shielding you from moisture, insects, and the unsavoury bits of nature. Moving away from civilization doesn't mean you have to leave civic amenities behind, because Lets Campout provides safety and privacy of personal wooden toilet equipped with commode and health faucet.
Looking for something more than just getting drenched? We have an assortment of adventure activities for adrenaline junkies among you. Our team of highly-trained professionals have devised a safe and exhilarating Kayaking setup that's not only accessible to complete novices but is also satisfying for those who seek the sport. People can take a horse ride or take a dip in the lake with life jackets on. For the lazy lot, we have the option of fishing in the lake as well. People high on rush can try their hands at volleyball or badminton. We also have the option of Table tennis and few board games.
Those who want to commune with nature instead can opt for a short, hour-long trek culminating at the source of the pristine private waterfall which is in operation from June to Sep However, you don't have to tread long to soak in the virgin splendour of our own secret waterfall situated just 10 minutes from the campsite.
You're likely to drum up a sizeable appetite with all these activities, and we have you covered with an elaborate menu incorporating signature cuisine offering delectable veg and non-veg options. There are few things as perfect as an evening tea in the lap of nature with hot pakoras, good company and cold climate. The culinary highlight, however, is the barbecue replete with veg and non-veg delicacies cooked right in front of your eyes. We are sure you will savour its aroma and taste for a long time even after the trip.
What is included in the tour
- 20 x 20 feet Floating Platform
- Accommodation in waterproof Coleman Glamping tent on double occupancy in middle of lake.
- Welcome Drink.
- BBQ (Veg/Non-Veg)
- Buffet Dinner
- Common Shower and Toilets with Hot and Cold water open to sky bathrooms on Land.
- High-Quality Glamping Arrangements
- Access 5000 Sq feet of the community area.
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Breakfast on day 2.
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
- Access to common showers
- Access to activities such as Foos Ball Tables, TIC TAC TOES, Table Tennis, Volley Ball, Badminton etc.
- Swimming in Lake with jackets.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- No outside food/Drinks allowed.
- Transport from and back
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Parking Charges.
Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the "Inclusions" column
- CHECK IN : 11:00 hrs Check OUT :10:00 hrs.
- Best lake view location with all the amenities
- Best location to camp with live streams and waterfall in the vicinity during rains.
- Enjoy the trail through the village
- Hills from three side and access to the waterfront.
- Dedicated toilet for every tent platform.
- 5000 sq feet of community and dining area.
- Option to Kayaks and Raft with Docks.
- Swimming with Jacket on.
- Trek to nearby waterfall and night trek in Jungle.
- Only Campsite with Amphitheater 500 seater Amphitheater.
- Movie Screening options on select days.