DATE : 2nd Mar 2019
Stargazing and Astronomy + Camping near Mumbai and Pune is a unique experience combining adventure and convenience of being closer to Mumbai and Pune. The lake brims with water throughout the year and is quite secluded place with forest cover.
The campsite near Khopoli. This site comes into its own during the post-monsoon with an abundance of lush foliage. The best time to camp is in the winters, which extend from November to May, with night-time temperatures ranging from 12-15 degrees. That's all the more reason to cosy up to our campfires. After the extended winter, summer lasts for just two months between April and May. Even then, the weather is a pleasant 18-20 degrees during the day, and the evenings are surprisingly chilly.
Letscampout provides premium weather-proof tents outfitted with comfortable carry mats that guarantee sound sleep and complete protection from moisture, insects, and other unsavoury bits of nature. Answering the call of nature, well, in nature doesn't have to be embarrassing an inconvenient. We have dry toilets tents equipped with western commodes offering you privacy and hygienic sanitation.
We have world-class Celestron telescope for stargazing. You can traverse the universe with a click of a button. Our Astronomy guide has immense knowledge and is a Subject Matter Expert.
He has authored and is currently Space and Technolgy editor of Indian Space Station.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in waterproof Coleman tent on double occupancy with premium Lake view
- Tents pitched on the fixed platform with dedicated toilet per platform.
- High-Quality Camping Arrangements
- Buffet Dinner (Veg / NON Veg)
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Breakfast on day 2.
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
- Swimming in Lake with jackets.
- World class Telescope with renowned Stargazer Vikram Virulkar.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Transport from and back
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Parking Charges.
Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the "Inclusions" column
- CHECK IN : 16:30 hrs Check OUT :10:00 hrs.
- Best location with all the amenities
- Enjoy the trail through the village
- Hills from three side and access to the waterfront.
- Option to Kayaks and Raft with Docks.
- Swimming with Jacket on.
- Night Trek to nearby Forest
- World Class Celestron Telescope.
- Explore the universe and see stars.