Sulafest 2020 The country’s most gorgeously situated eagerly awaited GOURMET music festival is back in its 13th edition on February 1st & 2nd and it’s bigger and better than ever before!
Ever wondered how it'd be to spend the night under the sparkling gaze of the stars of the night sky?
Breathing in the natural air, surrounded by lush green vineyards? Well, no need to look any further. SulaFest '20 brings to you the very popular 'Tent City' accommodation where the thrill and excitement of camping can be experienced.
This year is bigger and better you have options to choose from Camping, Glamping. What's more! There will be a barbeque at additional cost for the cool evenings and breakfast for the bright mornings!
Can't believe? Well, then you need to see to do… Come and experience the lovely ‘Tent City’ this SulaFest!
For more details refer to contact us page.
- Checkin Time - 15:00hrs
- Check out Time - 10:00hrs
- Limited Seats. Entry on First come. First Pay basis.
What is included in the tour
Camping in tents at Sula Vineyards Campground
- Tents on sharing basis – Two people
- Ground mattress and Pillow with light Blankets.
- Shower arrangements Hot / Cold
- Common Showers and Toilets.
- Jam Up Session at Night.
- Play area for outdoor games.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Jammin session at night
- Festive atmosphere
- 5 mins walk from SulaFest
- No hassles of traffic jam and cumbersome Parking
- Fire Juggler sessions at night
- Drum Circles by a campfire
- Movie in outdoors!
- Mingle with like-minded people by campfire.